Re: [babel-dev] Translations and Project Versions

Title: New Page 1
I think we need another table that links the separate strings in different project versions together.

Gabe O'Brien wrote:
It seems that most people (that have spoken up so far) like the plan of having a unique set of translatable strings for every version of a project?  This is currently the way that we have implemented the database and the import tool (from Kits original spec).  So nothing has changes, at this point.

Gabe O'Brien

Denis Roy wrote:
So in the end, what does the schema look like?  Any changes?

--
[end of message]

Back to the top