Re: [auto-iwg] WP4 / EAST-ADL

Dear Helko,

thanks for the input. Actually, during the meetings of the Auto-IWG, we used the meetings to discuss overlaps between different projects, so the synergies between Safe, IMES and others is one of the points of discussions that we had.

Using an UML profile is one approach to implement some tooling, but a native EMF implementation, as intended by IMES or EATOP is preferred by some parties.

Best Regards,

Andreas