[auto-iwg] Qualification Roadmap Slides and Model

Hello,
As discussed on the Telco today, I uploaded the description of the roadmap
towards qualifiable Eclipse-based tools
http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/1/1e/EclipseQualificationProcess.pdf
and the description of the first and second steps to
http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/6/63/EclipseRoadmapSecond.pdf
The updated meta model (including an actual example TCA.do330) is in
http://wiki.eclipse.org/images/8/85/Do330.zip
that covers the first and the second steps topics:
- Requirements
- Design including Architecture
- Coding
- Tests (drafts)
I also added links to the new information to the WP5 page.

Kind regards,
	Oscar
PS
Sorry for the bad telephone connection from Pisa today
--
Validas AG
Dr. Oscar Slotosch

Back to the top