[auto-iwg] WP4 / EAST-ADL

Dear all,

it is good to see the activities in the work packages. In addition,
there will be some more activity in WP4. As mentioned before, there are
several sponsored research projects dealing
with safety and we try to coordinate the activities.

>From itemis side, we plan to implement parts of the EAST-ADL meta-model
as native EMF models. This will start with the functional architecture
and, depending on resource availablity,
we would like to implement parts of the safety-relevant sections of
EAST-ADL.
In addition, we will be migrating our Graphiti based editor for
functional architectures from our current meta-model to the EAST-ADL model.

So, if anybody is interested in that activity, please don't hesitate to
contact me for coordination of possible activities.

Best Regards,

Andreas

--
Andreas Graf