[aspectj-users] J2ME CLDC and AspectJ

I am developing an experimental J2ME CLDC program. Although I suspect
AspectJ would not be an appropriate technology, AOP would be most beneficial
for this particular experiment. As I understand AspectJ generated programs
requires reflection for some aspects; but the J2ME CLDC does not support
reflection. I wonder whether it would be possible to restrict to a subset of
AspectJ jointpoints/functionality that would require no run-time reflection.

What do you think?

I have no experience with HyperJ but I heard HyperJ does static weaving;
does anyone think HyperJ would be a better AOP alternative for this
scenario?

Regards,
Stephen Cheng

Back to the top