Re: [aspectj-dev] Problem to compile in AspectJ 1.1b2

I already removed the previous release (1.0) before installing the current
build 1.1b2.

The problem is I couldn't find any build before 1.1b2 in the download page,
because I am so sure 1.0 was working before for my program. Any ideas?
thanks!

The program I tested is a very simple example downloaded from java world web
site.

// MannersAspect.java
public aspect MannersAspect {
    pointcut callSayMessage() : call(public static void
HelloWorld.say*(..));

    before() : callSayMessage() {
 System.out.println("Good day!");
    }

    after() : callSayMessage() {
 System.out.println("Thank you!");
    }
}

// HelloWorld.java
public class HelloWorld {
    public static void say(String message) {
 System.out.println(message);
    }

    public static void sayToPerson(String message, String name) {
 System.out.println(name + ", " + message);
    }
}

public class Test {
 HelloWorld.say("Hello World");
 HelloWorld.sayToPerson("How are you?", "Tom");
    }
}