RE: [aspectj-dev] Should "declare dominates" be "declare preceden ce"?

There are no technical problems with changing dominates to precedence.  So far the only arguments have been in favor of this change.  Does anyone have a reason not to make the change?  If no dissenting opinions are heard in the next few days, then I'll make this change to the cvs tree in preparation for the next release.

-Jim

Details that should just go to aspectj-dev:

Neither dominates nor precedence is used as a keyword in the AspectJ grammar.  The AspectJ parser is fairly complicated due to its interactions with the eclipse Java parser.  However, the part used for parsing declare clauses and pointcut designators is fairly small and self-contained.  Anyone who's interested should look at the weaver module and find the class org.aspectj.weaver.patterns.PatternParser.  This is a fairly simple top-down recursive descent parser that we hope is easy for users to modify if they want to experiment with new declare or pointcut designator forms.