[aspectj-dev] Problem to compile in AspectJ 1.1b2

I just downloaded AspectJ 1.1b2 and I try to compile a simple program. It
used to work in the previous AspectJ 1.0. any ideas??

C:\>ajc C:\aspectj1.1\javaworldexamples\code2\helloworld1\MannersAspect.java
Exception thrown from AspectJ 1.1b2

This might be logged as a bug already -- see the bug database at
  http://dev.eclipse.org (product: AspectJ, component: compiler)

Bugs for exceptions thrown have titles File:line from the top stack,
e.g., "SomeFile.java:243"

If you don't find the exception below in a bug, please add a new bug
To make the bug a priority, please include a test program
that can reproduce this exception.
null
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.checkRtJar(Unkn
own Source)
        at
org.aspectj.ajdt.internal.core.builder.AjBuildManager.batchBuild(Unkn
own Source)
        at org.aspectj.ajdt.ajc.AjdtCommand.runCommand(Unknown Source)
        at org.aspectj.tools.ajc.Main.run(Unknown Source)
        at org.aspectj.tools.ajc.Main.runMain(Unknown Source)
        at org.aspectj.tools.ajc.Main.main(Unknown Source)

1 fail|abort

Back to the top