Re: [asciidoc-wg] Introduction

Hi Marc.

Thank you so much for introducing yourself! As a person who writes many different document types with AsciiDoc, your background, purpose, and resulting point of view will definitely be valuable to the working group, its projects, and the AsciiDoc specification. Additionally, your expertise creating plans for systems could be very helpful as the projects get underway.

Best regards,

Sarah