Re: [ajdt-dev] Test failures

That's strange.  It's one of those tests that was written a long time
ago and has been passing on the build server for a long time.  I don't
often run the full suite locally since it takes so long.  But, I did
run this test and it is failing for me in the same way it is for you.

When I tried to recreate a similar file in a runtime workspace, I
couldn't reproduce the problem. I'm going to do some more exploring.
I don't think that this is a big problem since all tests are passing
on the build server and I can't find anyway to exhibit this
problematic behavior locally.  Most likely there is some kind of race
condition being found in the tests when run outside the build server.
I'll explore deeper.