Re: [ajdt-dev] can't enable jdt weaving in 1.6.2

Ben,

I just committed a fix to AJDT that should address your problems with
errors in the editor.  Please try it out and let me know if you see
any more spurious errors.

The latest release will be available from the dev update site on Monday.

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/34/dev/update

There are quite a few corner cases with ITDs and interfaces.  I
addressed many of them here.  In know there are some things that still
don't work (eg- generics and ITDs don't mix well in the reconciler).
I'll address these next.

But, just let me know if this does the trick.

Back to the top