[ajdt-dev] can't enable jdt weaving in 1.6.2

I updated to ajdt 1.6.2 today hoping to take advantage of the new IDT aware features.  None of them work for me.  I looked in Preferences | JDT Weaving and see that it is not enabled.  If I try to enable it, I am told to restart eclipse which I do and it still is not enabled.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this would be appreciated.  I'm running eclipse 3.4 on Windows.

Thanks,

Ben

Back to the top