Re: [ajdt-dev] can't enable jdt weaving in 1.6.2

OK.  There are several possibilities here.

1. is your eclipse installation writable?

2. did you install ajdt into the same location as your eclipse installation?

3. did you update using the P2 update manager (not the classic update manager)?

4. are there any errors in your error log?

5. can you paste in the contents of your eclipse/configuration/config.ini file?

Hope this helps.