[wtp-dev] Reminder: office hours tomorrow

Hi folks,
Just a reminder that our regularly scheduled open Zoom call is happening tomorrow, covering any last minute details for the 3.25 release, and is a good time to review the https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_Release_Tasks. The https://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP_2022-03-03 page will be created at that point. As nothing both surprising and catastrophic has been reported against RC1, it looks like that'll be our release build as well. Hope to see you then!

--
Regards,
Nitin Dahyabhai

Back to the top