[wtp-dev] Committer Election for Nitin Dahyabhai on Eclipse Dali Java Persistence Tools has started

A committer election for Nitin Dahyabhai on project Eclipse Dali Java
Persistence Tools (webtools.dali) was started by Nick Boldt with this
criteria:

As Nitin is the guy who maintains the WTP builds (when I'm not around) and
since the 2 remaining Dali committers haven't touched the code for nearly a
year, it's time to nom a new committer so Nitin can do the quarterly tagging
as part of each release.

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Nitin as a committer on Eclipse Dali Java
Persistence Tools.

Eclipse Dali Java Persistence Tools project committers can click the election
link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.dali/elections/election-nitin-dahyabhai-committer-eclipse-dali-java-persistence-tools

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/webtools.dali