[pde-ui-dev] Get Information from other Eclipse plugins

Dear all,

I would like to create an eclipse plug-in that using information from other plug-ins perform some tasks.

Concretely:

-          I am creating a Java project in order to write some JSP code. The Apache Server, jdk and other are well configured in eclipse.

-          In the eclipse plug-in that I created I need to get those information:

o   The project is JSP

o   Its configuration is Apache Server, JDK…

-          The last step would be for me to do the tasks that I want…

I would be grateful for any help in this manner.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Back to the top