[dsdp-ercp-dev] eRCP in OSGi standardization

Hello everyone,
Sometime ago OSGi community and some members of the eRCP community
have engaged on a discussion on making eRCP a standard on OSGi. At
this stage, I would like to open the discussion of the eRCP
standardization to our community at large. I am attaching the
standardization proposal slides. Please examine them and voice your
questions, concerns, and support for the proposal. If you(the
community) agrees,  as the next step, proposal will be presented to
the OSGi board.
--
Gorkem