If you like to contribute to the Subversive project or integrate Subversive with your projects, use the resources below.
- Mailing Lists - it is a primary communication channel with Subversive developers regarding Subversive development and integration issues. If you are interested in getting announcements for new versions, or want to participate in discussions of the development or integration topics, then you can subscribe to one of the project's mailing lists.
- Submit a Patch - If you know how to fix an issue in the Subversive code, submit your patch through Eclipse Bugzilla.
- Repository - Get an access to the Subversive source code.
- Integrations - Learn about existing Subversive integrations with other Eclipse projects. Get an overview of Subversive architecture and integration API.
- Project Plan - Get information about Subversive project plans and the current progress.
- IP Log - The information about project committers and external contributors, list of approved project dependencies and other legal information.
We Are Looking for a Sponsor
Become a Sponsor for the most popular project in the Eclipse ecosystem.
Learn more >
- Subversive 4.0 release - Subversive 4.0 not just introduces the SVN 1.9 support, but advances the commit integration API up a notch. And of course we made a progress in stability and performance level, so, you're welcome to try the new version yourself.
- Subversive 3.0 release - We're presenting a new Subversive 3.0 version with improved plug-in integration API, stability level, error handling features and usability. For detailed explanation of API changes please visit this page.