Finalists for the Eclipse Community Awards 2011
The Eclipse Foundation congratulates the finalists for the 2011 Eclipse Community Awards. Winners for each category will be announced on March 21, 2011 during an evening reception at EclipseCon 2011.
The Individual Awards recognize the people who have given their time to make Eclipse a vibrant and progressive community. Finalists were selected by their peers in an online vote.
- Top Committer: Lauren Goubet, Tom Schindl, Sebastian Zarnekow
- Top Contributor: Brian de Alwis, Dariusz Luksza, James Sugrue
- Top Newcomer Evangelist: Boris Bokowski, Cedric Brun, James Sugrue
The Project Awards feature Eclipse projects that display innovation and foster community. Finalists were selected by their peers in an online vote.
- Most Open Project: e4, Modeling Amalgamation
- Most Innovative New Feature or Eclipse Project: EGit, Extended Editing Framework (EEF), Mylyn Builds
The Technology Awards recognize some of the best Eclipse-based tools and applications. The finalists were selected from a pool of nominations by a judging panel from the Eclipse community.
- Best Developer Tool: Diver and PyDev
- Best Modeling Tool: actifsource, Bontia Open Solutions, and Obeo Designer
- Best Mobile Tool: MobiOne Studio and and MOTODEV Studio for Android
- Best Application: OpenChrom, WireframeSketcher and Justinmind Prototyper