[wtp-pmc] Let's cancel Tuesday's 1/18 meeting?

I suggest we cancel this Tuesday's PMC meeting (1/18). We do not have anything on the agenda, other then a reminder to watch the PMC approval summary page:

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/plans/3.2.3/pmc-bug-approval.php

(So, consider yourself reminded).

Plus, we already know one regularly attending member won't be there.

Plus, I need to arrange for some sewer-line repair at my house  :)

But, by all means, if any of you have something to discuss or add to the agenda, we can still have the call

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/pmc_call_notes/pmcMeeting.php?meetingDate=2011-01-18

Especially if you know a good plumber here in Cary NC  :)

But seriously, do just reply back to this list if you do want to chat today, if I do not see a reply-note, I will not call in.