From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Raev, Kaloyan
Sent: 14 януари 2011 г. 18:28 ч.
To: General discussion of project-wide or architectural issues.
Cc: Giormov, Dimitar
Subject: [wtp-dev] Vacation and EJB Tools project lead backup

Hello,

I am just going to leave for a two week vacation. During this period Dimitar Giormov will back me up as a project lead of the EJB Tools subproject. So if you need any review approvals for patches, please include his mail in the review field.

Greetings,

Kaloyan Raev
Senior Developer
TD Core JS App Model & Dev
SAP Labs Bulgaria

136A Tzar Boris 3 blvd.
1618 Sofia, Bulgaria
T +359 2 9157-416
mailto:kaloyan.raev@xxxxxxx
www.sap.com
Save a tree - please do not print this email unless you really need to.