Re: [wtp-pmc] EclipseCon Tutorial Series

Hi Naci,

Sorry for the late response, but we (Dali) are interested in participating in some type of joint tutorial.  That would be great if you could take the lead and put something together.  We discussed on the call today that perhaps we could have some sort of consolidated WTP tutorial to try and increase audience interest.  Just a thought anyway.

Neil

Naci Dai wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I had something wrong with my mic today,  I could hear but no one could hear me.  Any thoughts on proposing a joint tutorial?  Should I take the lead to put together one?

--
Naci Dai - naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
eteration a.s.  itu ari-1 25 maslak istanbul tr