[wtp-pmc] Reminder of weekly meeting

We have a light agenda today, as several discussions will be deferred by request (and Tim off on business trip).

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/development/pmc_call_notes/pmcMeeting.php?meetingDate=2007-12-11

I can, though, give an update on state of Eclipse Con program.

Community Relations: David Williams
  • EclipseCon 2008
    • Initial accept/reject/waitlist notes to go out today.
    • Potentially more openings, to be decided next week
    • Tutorials accepted 9, declined 1, 0 on wait list
    • Long talks: accepted 5, declined 5, 2 on wait list
    • Short talks: accepted 6, delinced 0, 4 on wait list

Back to the top