- David Williams: Y
- Naci Dai: Y
- Raghunathan Srinivasan: Y
- Neil Hauge: Y
- Tim deBoer: N
- Bob Goodman (ATF): Y
Reports, Actions, Issues
Planning: David Williams
- Potential Proposal for new Incubator Project: Facelets? (rescheduled for 12/18 meeting)
Community Relations: David Williams
- EclipseCon 2008
- Initial accept/reject/waitlist notes to go out today.
- Potentially more openings, to be decided next week
- Tutorials accepted 9, declined 1, 0 on wait list
- Long talks: accepted 5, declined 5, 2 on wait list
- Short talks: accepted 6, delinced 0, 4 on wait list
Quality: Neil Hauge
Architecture: Tim deBoer
Proposed WTP API Policy
- Discuss Architecture Group's Proposed WTP API Policy
- Deferred to discuss next week
Requirements: Raghu Srinivasan
Education: Naci Dai
- David: Will call for Project Lead vote on WTP Policy on Package Visibility
- David: update 3.0 milestone plans with focus items.
- Raghu: create a wiki page: a checklist for how to lower the barrier to participation for all projects
- David: create wiki page for 3rd-party requirements
- David: update our "planning" documents with dates for both Ganymede and Winter maintenance.
- David: post instructions and reminders for our "community resources" and presentations page, especially, even, for eclipseCon 2007, and Eclipse Summit
- Bob, all: WTP Refactor followup: Need to update website. Project Leads will need to take ownership of their own pages. See bug 201331
- David: Reorg CVS. See CVS Restructuring Proposal
- WTP 3.0 - June 30, 2008
0 Milestones +2 Milestones M4 - December 14, 2007 January 7, 2008 M5 - February 8, 2008 February 22, 2008
Back to meeting list.
Please send any additions or corrections to David Williams.