[wtp-pmc] RE: Eclipse Web Tools Project

Roel,

The WTP PMC discussed Oracle’s JSF proposal in our conference call this morning, and would like to add our support for proceeding with this proposal as a new component within JST, pending EMO approval. If you haven’t do so already, I encourage you to have an Oracle representative participate on the WTP requirements group conference calls to ensure that you have input into the current planning cycle.

Looking forward to working with you on an exciting new addition to WTP,

Tim

Dr. Tim Wagner
Senior Manager for Open Source IDE and Language Tools
Phone: 206.926.2945
Tim.Wagner@xxxxxxx

BEA Systems, Inc.
999 North Northlake Way

Suite 100

Seattle, WA 98103
Fax: 206.675.8250
www.bea.com

Weblogic Workshop: Leading edge tools for J2EE and Web developers.