Re: [winery-dev] Congratulations For making such an Awesome Tool.

Hi Aiay,

We have had similar situation, We have used winery in our MANO system as the modeling tool but we need YAML service template export. To achieve this, we did some extension of winery to add YAML support. Now we are contacting winery team to contribute this extension. Hopefully this feature could be added to winery in the near future.

Regards,
Huabing