Re: [websocket-dev] [tyrus-dev] Coordinating between Tyrus and WebSocket

WebSocket API was restaged at version 2.0.0 and is now available at the stage repository at https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/jakartawebsocket-1010/

Example: https://jakarta.oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/jakartawebsocket-1010/jakarta/websocket/jakarta.websocket-client-api/2.0.0/

- Joakim

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 11:48 AM Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For the WebSocket API team: Is there any plan to re-stage the release, incorporating the Module Name changes that were merged a few days ago (PR 357)? I think we would like to see that included in Jakarta EE 9.

Please let me know -- this is what, I believe requires the coordination/staging that I outlined below.

Thanks,

-- Ed