[websocket-dev] Coordinating between Tyrus and WebSocket

Hi,

Do we have a mechanism for keeping Eclipse Tyrus and the latest Web Socket artifacts in Sync? I ask because we will need to be sure that Tyrus picks up the final JAR bundles from WebSocket, once they are ready -- after that, Tyrus will need to be updated in Eclipse GlassFish as well.

Once these things are accomplished, we can finalize the TCK results summary for GlassFish.

Are issues in place for this already? Perhaps they should be created?

-- Ed

Back to the top