Re: [websocket-dev] PR reviews pending

Hi,

I'm not sure if WebSocket has setup any specific rules like "always 3 approved reviews, including your self", but if not I'd say you can self-approve and just merge it in.

You addressed 1 raised concern and explained another concern, then nobody objected in all that time. I'm not an authority on WebSocket in any way, but in the projects where I am this would mean it's okay to merge.

Just for clarity, the issues Mark refers to are these I think:

* https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/websocket-api/pull/251
https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/websocket-api/pull/253

Kind regards,
Arjan