Re: [wakaama-dev] Registration problem with Wakaama client on Raspberry PI 2

Hi Ugur,

does your Wakaama client use IPv6?

Is your server reachable by IPv6?

And does your raspi support IPv6 on that interface?

If you not sure and more common to IPv4, just change “wakaama\tests\utils\connection.c”,

int create_socket(const char * portStr), line 32 from „AF_INET6“ (IPv6) to

AF_INET (IPv4) and retest it. (And please report the result.)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Achim Kraus

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Communications (INST/ESY4)

Stuttgarter Straße 130

71332 Waiblingen

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

www.blog.bosch-si.com

achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Berlin, Register court: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 148411 B

Executives: Dr.-Ing. Rainer Kallenbach; Michael Hahn

No firewall is used. I basically accept all the traffic.

pi@raspberrypi ~/wakaama-master/tests $ sudo iptables -L

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

target     prot opt source               destination

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

target     prot opt source               destination

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

target     prot opt source               destination

pi@raspberrypi ~/wakaama-master/tests $ sudo iptables -L -t nat

Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)

target     prot opt source               destination

Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

target     prot opt source               destination

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

target     prot opt source               destination

Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)

target     prot opt source               destination

Is it working for you on Raspberry PI 2?

Cheers