Re: [wakaama-dev] Registration problem with Wakaama client on Raspberry PI 2

Hi Ugur,

Any chance you are running Kura on this Raspberry Pi 2? Or have any other sort of firewall running on the Pi?

Benjamin –

De : <wakaama-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Ugur Kirbac <kirbac@xxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : Wakaama developer discussions <wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : mardi 11 août 2015 16:27
À : Wakaama developer discussions <wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [wakaama-dev] Registration problem with Wakaama client on Raspberry PI 2

Hello all,
Has anybody tried to run Wakaama on Raspberry PI 2? I have tried to run a freshly-cloned Wakaama with a Leshan Server but I got a very strange error.
First, it appears on the Leshan clients page and it has a Registration ID and date, everything seems to be normal. However, when I try to read a resource I get the following error.

Unable to read instance /1/0 for testlwm2mclient : 500 Request timeout

And it is followed by this message on Leshan interface.

Client testlwm2mclient is no more registered.

After these observations, connection is automatically cut and I can see the message below in the Wakaama ssh console

  => Registration FAILED

Does anybody have any idea about it?

I am using Raspian (Debian Wheezy with Kernel version 3.18)

Cheers
_______________________________________________ wakaama-dev mailing list wakaama-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/wakaama-dev

Back to the top