Re: [wakaama-dev] Implementing lwM2M into the RIOT IoT OS through the Wakaama project

Hi,
  I'm not sure what you mean by "create object" :
1) If you ask if user can create its own object definition, the spec say that you can (see below Appendix AA. Object Registry)
2) If you talk about dynamic object creation, it's not so clear, but there are tools like register, update, discover which seems to make it possible.

HTH,
Simon

Appendix AA. Object Registry

LWM2M Objects must be registered with the OMNA Lightweight Object registry. There are three classes of Objects in which an Object can be registered:
-  OMA Objects (oma label) – Objects defined by the Open Mobile Alliance.
-  3 rd Party Standards Development Organisation (SDO) Objects (ext label) – Objects defined by a 3 rd party SDO.
-  Vendor Specific Objects (x label) – Objects defined by a vendor or individual, such an Object may be either private (no DDF or
Specification made available) or public.
Each one of these classes is assigned a range of IDs by OMNA.