[wakaama-dev] LwM2M Porting for RIOT-OS

Hello,

I am a student interested in porting your LwM2M implementation from [1] to RIOT.
After discussing this idea within the RIOT community I was encouraged to pursue this forward and directly contact the developers.
This will be a summer project within Google Summer of Code 2015 and it would mean a great deal for me if I could directly talk to the developers and ask for support when needed.

I am looking forward to working with you!

Thank you,
Alexandru Caciulescu

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/wakaama

Back to the top