Re: [volttron-dev] FW: [eclipse.org-committers] Chat service announcement!
  • From: "Allwardt, Craig H" <Craig.Allwardt@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 21:48:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=pnnl.gov; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=pnnl.gov; dkim=pass header.d=pnnl.gov; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=2nBgB5CER265see+YWCBjCt+EerTyA1P4fUE5q9Bu3A=; b=XNo0HCHyUwNK1IIyuwy5ukF5y85SBx3ydHnaVEr9R7u0ZjS/C1lOQ6Lf/QuIkd9XlgOT0VCNHJ49bJ4qfeD1CySDpv1msiezcHmOzrJBY/7SvW7C9JJWSxRfcLO5jYon+nR5dnUYf1Im2tVEHTBK2l3FZ4S5uc8q/KHF/AL2ZFTmUMtoG//2ocSnNxH3lIMmbly8xWUwypg/cxR6H90IOyEvCiTzccQHTzL+hjS3OMItsaNVUFp6hSILMCvkIUAP2O0bSfvr1OyW8Ne9MTfoJvuJzpd3bc8NVdDZIJErn4Q6QUv6AssFCBjcVEobhXtqmUWtpzskrNDX7h+D2TSDqA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=YuTw87tzq+MabUQEZKYs0IVeAzCGKsW4dl5aU/PZEg67Z//8IJNNBwDC+4dW60ET+v3CP+0KzIodsAcPYjUCnjufhzTP+Ioj5QRHTsjhhYn5nHwhwv7RcF02o/aXrpM0IFeasClk8/EcrqIxr1lcyxOJ9OLoaXFeTP9qM58TEBuRZPS8eOgDd9RpG6q2q18VNnCU8+E9VM69bZ3ITXGIGHSI1v34J4JuJtedBId9uGkjfYBiqnhmfboGQnmi7Q3l6lKPtRDVFIM18IC7P1Nk2S1XQz3SdPkomDdvy6YAmPf4iyKVHLmkuiMqsR9uzZ9llU4jgomIVkJ/mvRK1o0iSQ==

I stand corrected….there is a way to have a github organizational discussion board We just need to enable it.  But then I think we need to have the community use it (AND NOTHING ELSE)…

😊