Re: [virgo-dev] Virgo Website Migrated to Git

Thanks Steve. I failed too. I've emailed the web master.

Regards,
Glyn

On 21 Aug 2012, at 12:16, Steve Powell wrote:

I notice that this project web site is called 'virgo' (rather a cryptic name, but I presume the project web site's are named like this by convention).

Also it has no git 'description'. I don't think I can update this (tried).

Steve Powell  (a happy bunny)
----------yet more definitions from the SPD----------
corrugate (n.) T.V. soap scandal.
olympic (n.) A camp road-digger.
jamboree (n.) A conserve made from French cheese.