[virgo-dev] 答复: I hope the documents of Virgo about virgo-programmer-guide will be updated!

   Ok, thanks your reply, I will do :)

   -----邮件原件-----
发件人: virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
代表 Miles Parker
发送时间: 2012年8月22日 11:07
收件人: Virgo Project
主题: Re: [virgo-dev] I hope the documents of Virgo about
virgo-programmer-guide will be updated!

   Amos, if you see errors in the documentation, the best thing to do is to
open a bug in the Eclipse bugzilla.

   cheers,

   Miles

   On 2012-08-21, at 8:04 PM, 姜平(平台架构部) <jiangping@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

   > Especialy  in
http://www.eclipse.org/virgo/documentation/virgo-documentation-3.5.0.RELEASE
/docs/virgo-programmer-guide/html/index.html
   > No.6  Migrating Form Tags
   >
   >    Reason: (1) Form Tags Sample source code can’t be used : ant jar .
If you download the sample source, you will be sad very much because you
can’t ant the war!
   >           (2) Form Tags: standard war can’t be deployed directly if
you put the war into  /pickup. ( If you change any configuration for VRT
3.5.0.Release)
   >             You must change
%server_home%/repository/ext/org.eclipse.virgo.web.properties .  correctly
properties is  “WABHeaders=defaulted”
   >           But in the document, nothing is about the error!  I think
maybe many many beginners  will waste more time about the error….

Amos From China