[udig-dev] technology-pmc exemption discussion

Hi Frank:

Responding to your question "on the side" so it does not get in the way of the discussion of the JAI and ImageIO exemption request.

My understanding is that asking for an exemption needs to go up the chain of command for a sanity check as it is not a common occurrence
Agree, wondering how long this could take. However, I guess you prepared it very well.

Thanks, I only have our conversation with Wayne to gauge timeframe. I have not done this before either.

But who is on the other end to discuss this request? IP Team / Technology heads of LocationTech / Eclipse.

The Technology PMC list is the correct place for discussion. Wayne is there anyone else who needs to be involved in this stage?

Have you already created an CQ by now? If so, could you share the link here?

I have not created the CQ, although I think you have rounded up an excellent description of what we need to distribute.

Aside: I am not going to return to CQ land until tomorrow evening. I expect a CQ number is not needed for the discussion to take place.

Jody

Back to the top