Re: [udig-dev] google-collection 0.8 --> guava

Fine, going to update guave dependency resolution from orbit theses days.

Right now I just committed a fix for the libs bundle (gt-geojson, gt-imagepyramid-plugin and gt-gtopo30 to GeoTools 9.0 Milestone Release 0). See https://github.com/uDig/udig-platform/commit/ef754992db1413437763acc9d4f373e5205e27b8

Hope there was no intention to let these gt-libs on SNAPSHOT whereas all others are 9.0-M0.

However, I was wondering about gt-transformation, this modul was listed in libs bundle but is not available anymore after maven dependency resolution (transitive). I assume its not required anymore and therefor I deleted the entries (Manifest & build.properties)

Cheers
- Frank