Re: [udig-devel] uDig using Fedora

This is an issue for any eclipse RCP project, I wonder if the eclipse website has any good documentation to help?

--
Jody Garnett

On Sunday, 23 June 2013 at 9:31 PM, Nicolò Targhetta wrote:

hi again,
 i tried to solve the problem with the link Andrea gave me but i have to say that:
1) in my Fedora there il not the folder /usr/lib/firefox , by the way there is /usr/lib64/firefox but there is not any .bashrc  as the tutorial suggest.
Trying to look for .bashrc position i get the following output:

[nico@localhost ~]$ locate  .bashrc
/etc/skel/.bashrc
/home/nico/.bashrc
/home/nico/jgrassdb/gauss-boaga/rio_vignola/.bashrc
/home/nico/jgrassdb/igm95/PERMANENT/.bashrc

2) i have already installed xulrunner but this not fix anything

sorry for the bother but it annoys me a lot

Nico