[udig-devel] uDig using Fedora

Hi all.

I'm using uDig 1.3.2 for an university project during my hydrology class.
I fuound incompability between uDig ( both 1.3.2 and 1.4.0 ) and the last updates of Fedora 18.
Till last month it had been working fine, now when check elevations of DTM i'm working on, by the info tool,  i cannot get any console outputs (it remains written "no consoles to display at this time"). Console doesn't work for any other use.
The same procedure done on an Ubuntu machine works perfectly.

does any one knows about this problem?
if you care about this distro please give a check on it and let me know

Cheers

Nick

Back to the top