Re: [udig-devel] PSC decision on NSIS installer

Title: Re: PSC decision on NSIS installer
Afternoon Wayne:

I did check with Sharon first and understand that this initial NSIS build dependency is just that … only a build dependency. It will allow us to keep our NSIS installer script in the codebase. She already advised me that I would need to submit the NSIS source code (at least for the modules we use) in as a second CQ request.

So until such time as this second CQ is submitted, we would not be distributing an installer from LocationTech.

Thanks for the update on the mailing list front, it was is one of the first things projects migrating to OSGeo ask for so I did not anticipate it being an unusual request. I would really like to pick up sticks and shut this particular mailing list down.

--
Jody Garnett