Re: [udig-devel] PSC decision on NSIS installer

Hi Frank I am going to answer your side-notes over here:
* NSIS has some basic scripts out of the box but is possible to extent with own scripts. Do we have self-contributed scripts in our code-base (nsh) or even macros in nsi file copied from somewhere else?
We have an installer script contributed directly to the project by Chris Holmes.
* What about nsh-plugins and review processes for build dependencies in the future. Do we need run an IP dependency request for each script? I guess these scripts are part of the resulting installer and therefore I'm not sure about IP issues, if uDIG is packaged this way.
This "build-dependency" request is specifically to use one version of NSIS in our build process. I have to submit a second request (and supply the source code) for our generated installer to distribute the bits and bobs of the NSIS code.
--
Jody Garnett