Re: [udig-devel] City of Vienna : Request for Contribution Agreement

Thanks for addressing this issue Frank and Rudi:

Although we went through our change procedure, and consulted the udig community, it would be good to update these files with your approval since Vienna City is listed on the header.
--
Jody Garnett