Re: [udig-devel] locationtech migration IRC - important

3) breaking locationtech_ip changes: are committed to the
*locationtech_ip* branch only.
One example of changes of this kind is the removal of libraries, as it
happened already, and which is also the reason the locationtech_ip
branch does not build.
Each time I have removed a library I tried to include a pom-libs.xml file so maven could download what is needed.
It is my hope that if you run all of these the locationtech_ip branch will build?

Jody

Back to the top