Re: [udig-devel] locationtech migration IRC - important

Marco, welcome back!

We are talking about the github repository. All tasks are steps ti prepare codebase for initial contribution. We already did it one time before and got the task list to go through for an other round of IP review by Eclipse foundation.

I assume you still have commit rights for udig-platform, go ahead and change the files you identified. If not feel free to create a pull request for locationtech_ip branch.

Cheers
- Frank