Re: [udig-devel] ImageMosaic not working in uDig

> Andrea can you give me instructions for how to try this functionality? Or
> perhaps test-data on dropbox?

I am afraid that is not simple for you. It is not about the data, but
about the environment.

I would know how to do it from the Spatial Toolbox, but then we would
discuss a week about how the environment is picked and that would be
wasted time.

If I can ask you to instead try inside any Op? Just open up an Op to
use it as testbed and copy inside it:

        ImageMosaicFormat imageMosaicFormat = new ImageMosaicFormat();
        File imageryFolder = new File(inFolder);
        imageMosaicFormat.getReader(imageryFolder);

supplying as inFolder the path top a folder contaning 2 tif files,
possibly representing two adiacent tiles.

If you run that you should get the problems I get.
Sorry, no idea how else I could show that.

Ciao,
Andrea