[udig-devel] Worldmage export from Map : Missing Catalog entries afterwards

Hello everybody,

When I had a debug session for UDIG-1968 (Image export is broken generally) I stumbled about missing Catalog entries after I exported an image (with projection file) successfully.

I expected to see an entry in the catalog view afterwards but there wasn't any.

Could you confirm that this was a feature of uDIG in prior releases? If so could anybody test on other OS that Mac OSX to crosscheck the behavior?

After that I tried to import the - in this case png file with prj file - but "Add data wizard" also failed. It wasn't possible to finish after I've selected the file.

Opinions?

Cheers, Frank

Back to the top