Re: [udig-devel] Switching GT to ImageIO-Ext 1.1.7

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:25 PM, Daniele Romagnoli <daniele.romagnoli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi lists (sorry for cross-posting),
we are about to release ImageIO-Ext 1.1.7 which contains a few minor bug fixes on specific plugins:
- TurboJPEG writer (https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOS-5704)
- and GDAL metadata cleanup after initialization .

Note that there isn't NO changes at all in terms of GDAL native libs.
A TYPO here:
I would have say:
There is NO changes at all = There isn't ANY change in terms of GDAL native libs.

The GDAL version used by 1.1.7 is still the 1.9.2 version already used by 1.1.6 so no changes are needed in such a context.
I have opened a JIRA this morning for that switch:
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/GEOT-4418
I will do the switch in a few hours if no objections.

Best Regards,
Daniele

--
==