Re: [udig-devel] [Geotools-devel] Switching GT to ImageIO-Ext 1.1.7

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 2:30 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We were expecting to issue the final GeoTools release … like today or tomorrow?

I would check with your friend Andrea about the risk … or if it is worth another release candidate?

For the moment I will commit the switch on Master only as suggested by Andrea.

Cheers,
Daniele

--
Jody Garnett