Re: [udig-devel] Legend

Hi Emily, very nice work, always good to see you active!

Comments:

1) ramps
I am not able to review right now, but I would love to see the legend
ramp enhanced, since that one is not really helpful.

The ramp should be vertical and pass through at least a couple of
colors, which means it also should take up the space of about 5 boxes
usually taken up by the vectore box.

I have done that kind of work for the JGrass raster legend and would
be happy to retire that one to have it all inside the legend.
Do you think we could somehow converge on that?

Also, what defines when to use a category or a ramp?

2) In the above screen I see that some values seem to be integers,
whereas others doubles. Why is that happening?

3) I would suggest to consider novalues. I don't think that someone
wants to have the -9999.0 in the legend? Maybe that could even be put
inside a preference panel to set?

4) I would suggest to put borders around the boxes in order to enhance
readability. In the case a color is the same as the background, it
looks odd (ex the -9999.0, but also white of the ramp on white
background)

Cheers,
Andrea